Mount Ijen Blue Fire Tour Package. Best option to visit mount ijen with cheap price for ijen hiking in midnight, ijen blue fire tour trekking from Banyuwangi, Bali, Surabaya, Malang or other place you wish. This is one of the most populer program of YogyakartaBromoTour.Com for our client beside take a mount bromo sunrise tour.
Ijen Crater Volcano (2386m) is an active volcano located in the eastern part of Java Island. The top of Ijen volcano is characterized by a very acidic crater lake that contains 27.5 million m³ of turquoise water. The blue flame emitted sulfur gas, which emerged from cracks at temperatures up to 500 degrees Celsius (1,012 degrees Fahrenheit). These gases come directly from the magmatic space beneath the volcano.
Flames can be as high as 5 meters; some of the gas condenses into liquid and still burns. It is the largest blue-fire region in the world and one of the purest sulfur mines. volcanic gas is channeled through a ceramic piping network, resulting in liquid sulfur. Sulfur, whose dark red color as liquid, slowly out of the end of the pipe and pool on the ground, turns bright yellow as it cools. Miners carry cold sulfur in the form of large or medium pieces and carry them in a basket. Miners carry loads ranging from 75 kilograms to 90 kilograms, up 300 meters to the edge of the crater, with gradients of 45 to 60 degrees and most miners travel three times a day. Travel itinerary for ijen blue flame tour please se at details trips
Itinerary Mount Ijen Blue Fire Tour
- Our staff will pick you up from hotel in Banyuwangi area or Ketapang Train Station and port and then go to glagah village then continue the journey to Mount Ijen by 4×4 jeep car.
- Optional location for pick up is from Bali, Surabaya, Malang or Yogyakarta.
- this journey takes about 50 minutes from Banyuwangi city area.
- Arriving at the parking area of Mount Ijen.
- Approximately 1 to 1.5 hours will be required to climb the slopes of Mount Ijen to reach the summit of Ijen Crater and along the way you will enjoy stunning natural scenery with fresh & shady air.
- Resting on the crater rim at 2,883 meters and enjoying the best panoramic view of sulphate lake which reflects the spectacular scenery around it to give the best impression. Sulfur mining workers descend to the crater and climb back up through a treacherous road at the edge of Ijen Crater with a load of 70 pounds on their shoulders. this is a very dangerous job Here, too,
- you will enjoy the beautiful scenery in the crater of Ijen as one of God’s extraordinary creations.
- After you enjoy the natural scenery at Ijen Crater and then down the slopes of Mount Ijen until the vehicle parking area where our vehicle is waiting
- then drive you back to Banyuwangi Town or to your original hotel in Banyuwangi or Ketapang harbour or other city based on your wish
Mount Ijen Blue Fire Tour Price 2021 2022
Start from Banyuwangi / Ketapang Port
1 Pax – > USD : $ 70/pax
2Pax – > USD : $ 65/pax
3 Pax – >USD : $ 60/pax
4 Pax – >USD : $ 55/pax
5 Pax – >USD : $ 50/pax
- Private Transport
- Entrance Fee
- Local Guide
- Breakfast , Lunch and dinner
- Personal expences
- Travel insurance
- Tips to our team
Related trips tour mount bromo and ijen :